GOOD QUALITY COMES WITH A HISTORYKLINGEL medical metal counts among the leading manufacturers of metal medical technology products today. As specialists in the precision processing of materials with low machinability, we have grown steadily in step with our long-standing and very close customer relations. With a workforce now numbering around 330, we generate annual revenues totaling a good 30 million euros.
Important milestones in the company’s history:
- 1986 Helmut Klingel founds the company
- 1991 The company relocates to Hanauer Straße 7, Pforzheim (plant I);12 employees
- 1999 The production area is increased to 3,400 m2; 54 employees
- 2000 Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001
- 2006 Relocation to Hanauer Straße 6 (plant II); increase in the production area to 6,500 m2; 150 employees; certification to DIN EN ISO 13485
- 2013 Development of other areas of application in medical technology.
Laser beam welding is added to the company’s range of production know-how
- 2014 Relocation to Hanauer Straße 8 (plant III); increase in the production area to 9,400 m2 with assemby and electropolishing department
- 2014 The company changes its name to “KLINGEL medical metal GmbH” and undergoes rebranding
- 2015 Certification to
- - DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 (quality management system, production of mechanical parts, component manufacture and assembly)
- - EN ISO 13485:2012 (contract production and assembly of mechanical components for medical technology applications, including dental products and implants made of titanium)
- 2015 acquisition of Josef Ganter Feinmechanik in Dauchingen
- Today, approx. 330 employees work in a production area of 11,200 m2 (including all plants)