WITH KLINGEL ALWAYS IN POLE POSITION.Klingel medical metal is now able to offer its customers a shiny new state-of-the-art electropolishing plant. The machine has been validated in accordance with the latest medical technology standards and is able to apply the perfect finish to any product. It ensures smooth and clean surfaces down to the tiniest detail.
The clear benefit for you is that objects are now much easier to sterilise and clean. Appearance is also enhanced.
And there’s more besides. We are also able to work with customers at an early stage to construct the geometry of the components and the rack technology used. This enables us to deliver cost-effectiveness and superb quality. As you can see, with Klingel medical metal you are always one step ahead!
Performance aspects at a glance:
- Functional and decorative electropolishing
- A plant which is currently unique in Germany
- Edge rounding, fine deburring
- Smooth and clean surface
- Improved properties for sterilisation and cleaning
- Promotes corrosion protection
- In-house production delivers short process routes
- Fewer time-consuming interim checks
- Possible ongoing programmable logic control using PC data monitoring
- State-of-the-art plant technology with RFID verification facilitates 100% traceability/documentation
- Machine provides validation in accordance with the latest medical technology standards
The picture shows a medical component made of stainless steel for a surgical instrument - before (version above) and after the electropolishing process.
Please note that electropolishing is only suitable for parts made of stainless steel. Here you can find a detailed material list.